User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Andrea’s eyebrows raise. Oh wait, really? Wait, lemme just- Xe quickly check Patton’s eyes.

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hey, so uh... have you ever heard of a side named Care..?

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Hm. I’ll be right back. Andrea sinks down, and ends up near Patton.

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ... Andrea starts to form a plan. you know any of the other sides?

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Andrea’s eyebrows furrow. Uh huh. Sure. I’ve heard that one with Innocence before. He turned out to be Jealousy in disguise. Wait- no, that was Revenge in disguise. But still. ...

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uhh... do you represent anything..? Andrea looks a bit wary. She remembers the last time something like this happened, and that was with Violence...

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh, uh, hello..? Who are you? Are you a side? Figment?

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Okay, sorry, sometimes it's hard for me to tell tones without periods when it's like this. I really need to work on that- (...Back to plot ideas?)

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    You sure?

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh frick, you good? You need anything?

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh, no worries, we'd all socially distance and be outside. And I just talked with my mom and I'm feeling a lot better! Sure, I may have had a little ...

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ~~~~Pause~~~~ I’m so sorry to interrupt, but I need to vent. I have to go back to school fully in person March 1st and idk what to do anymore, my ...

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Yeah, it sucks, I just wish people weren’t idiots

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    ~~~~Pause~~~~ I have to go back to school fully in person March 1st and idk what to do anymore, my friends are talking about doing a peaceful protest but I ...

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Mhm, right...” Janus’s eyes seemed to be sparkling. He took a deep breath of fresh air.

    Feb 5, 2021


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26