User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...I mean.. I could always distract him... You sure..? You won’t get hurt, right? Relax, Dre, I don’t get hurt easily.

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Oh, uh, okay. He probably shouldn’t ever notice me while I’m doing that, though, so how do I act all stealthy..?

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uhhh... I dunno..? Here, lemme go check- Andrea sinks down, and pops up again a few minutes later. They don’t.

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Mm... wait oh my god I think I do- okay, so this one time, E- Sleep brought something up about an old Ignorance and Perseverance. I asked them about it, ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah! C’mon, let’s go talk to her. The two of them sink down to Andrea’s room. Hm? Oh, hey you guys! What do you need?

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ... Roman thinks for a moment. ...Andrea. She- she represents Ignorance, right? Wouldn’t she have some sort of... ability, to make Violence forget about that, or at least ignore it ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Roman’s eyes widen slightly and fill with concern. ...Oh, no... it’s alright, Virgil. I’m sure Paranoia knows better than to work with Violence. If he tries that on you again, ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh, yes, of course I have. Recently, I just finis- The pair is shushed by Roman.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I keep a few in my back pocket, just in case. I can always summon more if I need them.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ... And it's historically accurate... you have... Logan quickly goes through his flashcards. ...Good taste..? Good taste in movies.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Logan nodded. Much more fascinating.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Well, I am very glad that someone else agrees with me. I do hope we're able to watch an actually intriguing movie next time, however.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I am not entirely thrilled with this movie choice... it’s barely historically accurate. For one thing, they left out all of P.T Barnum’s clear racism.

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Hnn I’m bad with movies... idk what options to put out-)

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Right, okay, it’s getting dark, we should probably get started...

    Feb 6, 2021


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal