User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Well... yeah. But it's kind of nice to look back on old memories, after all this time. Plus, I was curious to see if anything changed in the last few ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Dre keeps on attempting to erase the memory of Paranoia from Violence's memory. Yeah, I kind of wanted to look back at some nostalgia and stuff. J was kind enough ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Hehe imma join Name: Sol "Revenge" Sanders Age: 31 Appearance: Peach skin, right eye black with a scar over it, brown pupils, black horns, fang that sticks out like an ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Well... he's hard to describe for me, too, so probably not. Sorry.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Wait, but if they're just "walking around for nostalgia", then why would they knock on Violence's door? I get that it's so Andrea can do the thing, but it would ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh pff- yeah, that always happens whenever you tag Thomas in a post lol. I always tag Thomas, he hasn’t seen any of my drawings tho.

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge glances around. Andrea takes a deep breath. Okay, get behind us, Dre, they whisper. Andrea nods and goes to do just that.

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge sighs. ...I'll be honest with you here, I never, ever wanted to go back there... not after everything. ...But I'll do this just this once, m'kay? This is your ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    They've just gotten out of a cuddle session, so Revenge is slightly leaning against Jealousy. Yeah, good to see you guys! So basically... Andrea proceeds to explain the plan to ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Ah yes, you're dead inside, just like me, Andrea thinks. Hey, so I need Jealousy and Revenge if that's okay?

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    That could work. I'll go talk to them. Good luck, Andrea! Don't let him get the best of you! I'll try, thanks Roman! She sinks down to the mansion, and ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Hear me out, but what if I got Jealousy or Revenge to do that..? They're both taller than me, and I feel like Revenge might work better cuz he could ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Well that kinda ruins the point cuz I kinda need somewhere to hide for this to work-

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Well then, where the frick is it, and where do I hide??

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Especially not emotionally, Andrea thinks. Roman sighs. ...Well, then, you’ll have to remain hidden. I don’t know where his base is, if he even has one, but it should be ...

    Feb 7, 2021


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare