User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Well, I have one, tell me if it's okay or not?) Emile stumbles downstairs to get some more coffee, just to keep himself awake. He's been working really hard as ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    sounds good :)

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Sounds good! When do we start?

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Roman smiled softly as he kissed back. (Any other plans?)

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Of course. I'll always be there for my sweet stormcloud.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Alright, perfectly fine. Trust that things will turn out okay, alright? Roman keeps trying to calm Virgil down.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Hmm... would one trying to run away work? Like, running away from somewhere else?

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...You're alright. Sleep and Violence are both sides, and Andrea knows her powers better than anyone. It will be okay. Try breathing again... permission to touch you?

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    It's alright to be scared, love. It's completely understandable. But you just need to trust in Andrea and her abilities. If it worked for Sleep, it will work for Violence. ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Virgil, look at me, breathe, take some deep breaths... in for 4, hold for 7, out for 8... Don't worry. I know my powers, I know he forgot about it ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hey, hey, relax, sweetheart, it's okay... you'll be okay... Yeah, no worries, Virge. I made sure of it.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    It worked..! I'm exhausted, but it worked.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Andrea makes small, happy noises. The three of them sink down.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    There we go, nice work, Andrea! Thank you, thank you. Andrea does a little bow.

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Huh... are you sure..? After a few more attempts, Andrea grins tiredly. She’s done it.

    Feb 8, 2021


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)