-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Alright!! Patton and Emile went downstairs together. Andrea was sitting on the couch, wearing her koala onesie. (...Cam? Could you try out some she/he pronouns on me for a sec?)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sooo, Cam, Dre and I were gonna watch some cartoons, and I was wondering if you'd like to join us?
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Oh, I can take him, I like playing him) Heya, Logan! So, I was wondering wher- oh! There you are, hey Patton! (Can you take Patt?)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Wait am I taking Emile now?)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Huh? Oh, that'd be great.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
There was a knock on the door, but Patton didn't seem to notice.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Of course you can. He pulls Logan into a soft, loving kiss.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Patton giggled. Uh huh! I think it's really sweet. Just like you!
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(...Alright...) Patton gasped softly. Awww!! That pet name's so cute!!
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(...Should we be suspicious about that?) Patton was actually rather close to falling asleep in Logan's arms at the moment. mm... love you, LoLo...
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
...Who's gonna tell him that he's still in Logan's room cuddling with him-
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh okay, that's actually fun. I actually really like watching cartoons with you, Em.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
...I haven't seen those shows either, but I've seen enough stuff about them online to know about basic plot and stuff ahahaha pleasedon'tbedissapointedinme
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
...That is from Frozen you uncultured swine- /lh ("I don't know what planet I'm on today, but I'm not in [my town]." -My Choir Teacher)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Pff- hey Roman. (ohmygodohmygodohmygodjnsjdhddjoekhdw)
Feb 10, 2021
