User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Right, got it. Thanks!

    Feb 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Would I be allowed to cuss? It’d be censored, of course. This is the censor: :!:

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Anytime, Cam. It’s my pleasure.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Just being my friend is enough, you know. You’re there for me when I need it, and I always love talking to you. Heck, you’re my favorite notification! There’s always ...

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    No problem, anything to help my best friend.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course... here- *hugs*

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well, alright... don’t listen to her, then. You’re just doing what’s right. Crystal’s right. We’re both on your side.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh no... well... is there anything Andrea and I can do to help you..?

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well, that’s... good, I suppose.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Uh oh, are you okay..?

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh, no no no! I'm not mad at all, I just don't think I should get into dark subjects while you're small.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...We're not getting into that right now-

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Alright, tell him not to force it and to just do what makes him comfortable, okay?

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Alright, thank you!) (Wait, if Cam's small right now, should we include him in this scene or not?)

    Feb 10, 2021


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis