User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oooh okay, now granted, I might not be able to in general 5:30-8:00 your time cuz I’m kind of getting a TV installed in my room-

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Istg if I have to go to dance tonight imma mcfreakin loose it- Also good morning

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol blinked a little as Jova backed away. It was the appearance. He looked down. He hated the thought of being alone again. But he felt like he had to ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol quickly looked this guy up and down. They noticed the hand on the rifle, and growled. “What’s it look like, idiot?” He figured that, if the others wanted a ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    oh a mood- and welcome to the club, tablet Also, w h y is it so freezing out- and why the frick did they decide to have school this week

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ikr?? He’s so gorgeous, but like, pack it up, JDlightful 🙄✋

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Awe, thanks... okay but like are we gonna ignore how :!:ing beautiful Thomas is in his latest picture-

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Just know that you did what was right... Um... school was good? I guess? I got a 100% on my Social Studies test, and I dissected a flower in science...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Cam, buddy, don’t repress. Tell me what’s wrong so I can help you, m’kay?

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Uh huhhhh... and you’re sure you don’t wanna talk about it? Cuz I’m here if you need me, y’know...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Pretty good, thank you! I’m kinda peaceful rn. What about you?

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    We really haven’t, I’m down with that. Oh! Btw, I’m gonna be more free these next few days cuz of parent-teacher conferences, just an FYI :)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol tensed up. He quickly pressed his cloak against his wound, to try and stop some of the bleeding, before getting up quietly. If someone saw him, especially with his ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Alright! Btw, here’s a visual of my character:

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol kept on walking along, eyes glued to the floor. He didn’t notice the sharp bramble that he ran into. “ Ow-!!! Crap-“ He groaned as he fell to the ...

    Feb 11, 2021


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay