User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (You’re right, hmm... what if we went for some Cruther (Judex X Luther) hurt/comfort?)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Yeah, sorry buddy. Andrea nuzzles Honesty. (What now..?)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol sighed as he looked down at his wound, starting to pay closer attention to his surroundings. He needed to find a way around this bramble. But how...? It seemed ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...I will not be saying that out of respect for Cam’s privacy.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh- it’s nobody, just some crush.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (You stole my line Sebastian >:( /lh) Andrea makes small, happy noises and hugs back, resting her head on Honesty’s shoulder. Sorry if you feel left out, Cam-

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh hi Honesty- Andrea chuckles and kisses Honesty’s cheek.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    djsbsjsbkssh I love him so fricken much I can’t even explain it he’s so adorable-

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Alrighty then, surprise, it’s an exclusive for you

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Annnnd done! Should I just send it to you via here, or post it on my wall?

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    oh yeaaaah- I’ll get right to it then, I’ll still talk to you while I do it tho Oh for my Sandy costume, I get to wear a dog onesie, ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ugghhhh I wanna draw something I’m out of ideas tho- any suggestions?

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I swear, you mention cartoons and he is right there- he might as well be a side since he gets summoned like that lol

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Did someone say Steven Universe?? Gah- oh hey Emile Oh- my bad! Emile leaves.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    haha thanks! ....wait- Hear me out ...we watch Steven Universe on my TV together via call

    Feb 11, 2021


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey