User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Yes. Absolutely. I think it would work better if Virgil made amends.)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Alright, what about something with Erin and Revenge? I don’t have any plans for them, but still...)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Hmm... well, since that last one got a little angsty, let’s go for something fluffy. Platonic or romantic?)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Well, that ended shortly- what now?)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I love you too... get some rest, my love, you deserve it... Luther gently stroked Judex’s hair, holding him protectively.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...I suppose... He snuggles up to Judex, leaving gentle kisses along his face.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...I know, my dear... it’s just... I feel like I’m supposed to protect you, not hurt you... (Hope that line isn’t too angsty for your taste...) He lay Judex down ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther nods. Of course... sorry again... Once done, he scoops Judex up into his arms bridal style, and carries him off to his room. Some of the figments have taken ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Its alright, I don’t want you feeling uncomfortable.) Luther walks back over with the first aid kit and starts to bandage up Judex’s wound. Is there anything I can do ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Oh, are you getting uncomfortable? We can make it a little more fluffy if you’d like.)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (oh yeaaaah, I remember that one haha) ...Y-Yes, I’ll be right back... Luther rushes over to go find the first aid kit, feeling absolutely awful.

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther’s eyes widened. He dropped his sword, a wave of guilt and concern washing over him. Judex-!! Oh my- a-are you okay-?? I’m sorry-

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Me) Luther and Judex were training together. They were sparring, all in good fun and practice. He laughed, smiling... at least until he messed up and accidentally drew his sword ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (No, I’m fine with it, as long as it doesn’t get too angsty and we remember the comfort part of the hurt/comfort this time.)

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (You sure? I kinda like the idea, but if you’re uncomfortable with it, then that’s fine.)

    Feb 11, 2021


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead