User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Oh thank god, I thought I was weird for that-) (So what now?)

    Feb 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Hollow (OOC)

    Uhhh so I’m not sure what to put now, considering Sol’s unconscious-

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol’s wound was starting to bleed more, and they began to feel a bit lightheaded. But he still kept on going, keeping up the attacks against the bramble of thorns. ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ooh, I’ve /totally/ seen that one before, that sounds good to me. (...Neither me or Andrea have seen that movie yet-)

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus shrugged. I can’t think of anything else, so let’s do that. Come on in. He walks in his room (which does indeed have a TV in it), putting on ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Fair point, what should we do? Should we watch a movie or something?

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    So am I, really... He thinks for a moment. We should really do something together some time.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus laughed along, moving his hand. He hadn’t felt this happy in a while.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    He laughed, playfully ruffling Virgil’s hair. Oh, quiet raccoon...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Heh, yeah... me too... it’s so nice to have you back, emo.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (No but like I lowkey thought of that- it kinda makes sense tbh /gen) Upon seeing this, Janus’s scales start to get a small sparkle to them.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus chuckles. You’re not wrong... I missed you too, Virgil... so much... (Okay, so I was looking in the mirror earlier, and I just- felt really masculine?? And I tied ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus hugged back tightly. Of course not... Virgil, I could never hate you..! Not after everything we’ve been through...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    No, wait- Janus grabbed Virgil’s wrist. He took off his glove. ...You have no idea how long I’ve waited to hear you say that... I-I missed you, Virgil... of course ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus blinked, clearly a bit surprised as he opened the door. Yes...? What is it?

    Feb 11, 2021


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote