-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Janus blepped a little, eyes slowly fluttering open. mm..? 'kay...
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(I feel like I should, but I don't have any ideas, I just did a thing where it picks a number-)
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Demus?)
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile melts into the hand on his cheek, struggling to keep his eyes open. He snuggles into Erin more. mm... thanks Eri... After a few moments, he's asleep.
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile smiles. I love you too, coffee cake. He finishes setting up the gift, and sets it somewhere. It doesn't say where in the script, I dunno. Emile goes back ...
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile awww'd, kissing Erin's forehead. Go back upstairs, silly, you can't see the gift yet, it's a surprise!
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
I love you too, honey... Emile chuckled fondly, still gently holding Erin's waist with one hand. ...Hey, Er-bear? When I'm done setting this up, could you please put me to ...
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile smiled into the kiss, not caring how sloppy it was. It was the thought that counts. He ran a hand through Erin's hair.
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile tenses up a little, surprised to see Erin awake. Oh-! Hehe, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to try and put together your ...
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sure, who's starting?
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
I mean, if we're gonna get through all the ships, then sure. We've got about seven, maybe 8 if we count Roman and Cam~ Alright, who are we starting with?
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“Really?? ...Isn’t this your room?-“
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sol gasped when they arrived. He’d never seen anything more fancy in his entire life. “...Whoa...” His eyes sparkled with wonder.
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“...I... alright...” How the :!: did this happen?! he thought.
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sol looked even more surprised, if that was even possible. “Really?? B-But- sire, I-I’m merely a peasant!! You don’t need to be doing all of this..!”
Feb 13, 2021
