User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...//-//) (N-No, individually.) (oh right here’s the Sebastian drawing. I think Crystal already got a glimpse of it~) (shut upppp)

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I love it, thank you...) (And I wouldn’t mind, this is fun. Solstice can be next, and I’m thinking that Roman would do things for both Cam and Virgil.)

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol tilted his head slightly. “No..? Like I said, I’ve never been around here before...”

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol glanced around a little more. He sighed. “You’re right, I’m probably just being paranoid...” He continued walking.

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Hnnn I should probably make a proper drawing for you-) (Oh- uh, Sebastian..? I, uh... I got you a box of chocolates... happy Valentine’s Day.)

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea blushed, but kissed back. (Oh! Here’s the thing I got you, I found this online and decided, “hey, let’s give this to Cam” :))

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ....Wait really? oh my god yay! That's good.

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea smiles, taking the flower and placing it in her hair, like a decoration. Thank you... uh... I got you something too... She pulls out the necklaces, extending the whiteish ...

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea was fiddling with the necklaces, feeling a bit nervous. She tensed up at the knock on the door, understandably started. She hid the necklaces behind her back, and opened ...

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Hmm... Igonesty?)

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I mean if you want /p/j) Janus smirked, his(okay yeah I'm stopping there-)

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (D*mn right you are~ /p) ...Well, I did get you some things. Here... He opens his cabinet and pulls out a gift bag. It has an artificial flower in it, ...

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (*wheezes quietly out of laughter*) I suppose so... oh- happy Valentine's day, my duke.

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus chuckled and wiped it away, barely even fazed anymore. What are you, a dog? he joked.

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus blushed and chuckled fondly. alright... 'm still a bit tired, but I'll give you some attention... He played with Remus's hair.

    Feb 14, 2021


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett