User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Hollow

    “The dark woods... it was a portion of my town, known for its dark energy. A bit like this swamp, actually. It had a burst of dark magic when I ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    “Y-Yeah, me too.. it was scary...” Sol shuddered. “I-I’ll just try not to go in there again...”

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther blushed, gently holding Judex’s waist and bringing him closer to himself. Aw, and I didn’t even get to kiss you to wake you up? Should I make that up ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    “...I dunno..? When the dark magic first overtook me- when I first got corrupted- I turned into a horrible, uncontrollable monster. The features remained when I could control myself again. ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Boy, Sleeping Beauty much? Emphasis on the beauty~ Luther smirked. He loved messing with Judex like that.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aww... thank you, Judex... and of course, apologies for waking you. He chuckled softly.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol froze, and shuddered. “Ugh... like me when I couldn’t control myself..? Sounds awful...”

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther held out the roses for Judex. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther knocked on Judex’s door. He had a big bouquet of roses for the other, and was planning on absolutely pampering his lover today.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course it’s enough! It’s perfect! Everything you do is perfect, my love. Come on, now, let’s eat, shall we?

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman smiled as he took the flowers. Same to you, my sweet stormcloud... gosh, this is so romantic of you, I love you so much...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I’m here, wh- Roman’s eyes widened at the sight of it all. A blush spread across his face. ...O-Oh my... Virgil, this... this is beautiful..!

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Well, then, if it feels comfortable and right to you, then go for it.) (That sounds good to me! Can you start?)

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (That.... seems a little forceful..? Are you comfortable with the name..?) (Whatever you’d like.)

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Aw, yay! I’m glad you’re finding a name that fits you!) (No, I feel you... guess we’re all out of ideas, huh..?)

    Feb 16, 2021


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides