User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman smiles softly, hugging back. (.....simp /lh)

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman blushes softly. Oh my... well... I know that I have many simps in the fandom, and I’m seeing that you’re one of them. There’s nothing wrong with that. Trust ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh? What was that?

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Hm, I dunno~

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    You’re alright! Nothing to be sorry for. Roman smirks as he kisses Azzy’s hand.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Sure!) Roman walked away from the dinner, smiling softly. He then remembered Azzy, and quickly sunk down to his room. He put most of the roses away, leaving one for ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Whatever you wanna do.)

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther lay down and opened his arms for Judex.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Cuddles do sound nice, I guess... I just want to be with you for right now. He smiled softly.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Well, um... sparring..? No- I hurt you last time... um... we could... relax, and spend some time together..? Maybe go get coffee or something of the sort?

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Huh? Are you sure? But-

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I don’t think so! I plan to pamper you today, I plan to treat you like royalty. Luther smiles. This is what he’s used to, being a knight and all. ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther eventually pulled away for air. Goodness, you’re amazing~ Please know that I’m at your service today, my love. Anything you want me to do for you, I’ll do it.

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther chuckled and pulled Judex into a rather passionate kiss. mm~

    Feb 16, 2021


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday