User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh my... that sounds awful. Well, if you have missing assignments, then don’t worry about me, I won’t be upset if you leave to work on stuff. And I’m sure ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I ask again; do you want to talk about it, or do something to take your mind off of it?

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Are you sure? I’m here to talk if you need it, y’know. Or we could do something to take your mind off of it, which would you prefer?

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh, that’s fair... are you ok..?

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Hmm... two characters, maybe one of them’s working for Homeworld, the other’s apart of the rebellion. Gem 2 convinces Gem 1 to join the rebellion or something.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Finally... alright, I don’t have any ideas for the main storyline, but maybe, like... some gem AU roleplay?) I was just too lazy to say it myself lol

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan blushed deeply, of course, but he sunk into the kiss.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    And what a beautiful one you are. Logan gently cupped Patton’s cheeks.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I believe so as well... it’s quite odd to think that I once thought I was emotionless. But then you came along, and now I feel joy, and love...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan blushed and chuckled softly. I’d say that you’re cuter... He pulled Patton into a kiss.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan huffed at Star licking his face. He knew it was a sign of affection, though, so he tried not to mind much. He blinked at the cookies and card, ...

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan nodded and picked up Star. He wiped a bit of jelly off of the dog’s fur.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    A bit- no no no-!! Logan dropped his Crofter’s. It spilled all over the kitchen counter. He sighed.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan held up his jar of Crofter’s, away from a whining Star. No, Star- you may not have my Crofter’s-

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Nah, that was really cute tho)

    Feb 17, 2021


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)