User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I mean if you want? Idk, I have no more ideas for it}

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sweetpea keeps nuzzling Honesty. That’s a yes, it always helps calm people down.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea frowns. She whispers something to Sweetpea, who nuzzles Honesty comfortingly.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sure ig}

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh- had me nervous for a second there, heh. Poor guy...

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...I’m sorry, but do we have to go through with this?)

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    { WE GETTING MORE CROFTERS BABY, WE FEASTIN WELL} {...wait} {*cries in Crofter’s not being sold where I live*}

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Waaaaait a second. We already used this plotline. We probably shouldn’t go through that again.)

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {And um} {have you seen this}

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh, he’s with Asriel. Well, in his room, anyways. Right, Azzy?

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...I kinda feel like it’ll be awkward if I say it so-

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh! Hey, Azzy, uh... we’re experiencing some... technical difficulties at the moment. She’s unsure whether or not she should say something about why Honesty’s so upset.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Shh, shhhh... it’s okay... let it all out...

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {newsanderssidesincomingnewsanderssidesincoming}

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea hugs Honesty, and continues murmuring comforts to him.

    Feb 18, 2021


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird