-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sweetpea leans into Honesty's touch, smiling. Oh wait, really? I mean, it certainly explains why I used to look for squirrels and ladybugs on the playground in elementary school-
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
(Hmm... actually, should we start a new rp?)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy then heard heavy breathing beside him. He raised a brow, looking at the boy. He frowned. "...Hey, uh... is it cool if I, like, hold your hand or something..? ...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy sighed peacefully as they began to ascend upwards. He looked out the window, not really noticing the other. Eventually, they stopped... but of course, it was at the very ...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(k) Ah, the theme park on a bright summer's day. What a fun sight. Remy strolled through the park, humming softly to himself. He was new in town, and decided ...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Sounds good, I assume we have characters? Who's starting?)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(So which one shall we do? Sorry, I'm just not really in a prinxiety mood rn)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(I actually kind of saw this as either a Logicality (or any Patton ship) thing or a Remile thing, really)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Alright, what characters and who's playing who)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Same) (But like, should we just exclude corona?)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{World without Corona}
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{That second one tho-}
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{ :!: it, group rp revival}
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Well that sucks, cuz me neither}
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{K, got any ideas?}
Feb 18, 2021
