User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea and Janus blink in surprise. Huh... they finally know Kaelem’s name. ...Kaelem... I like that name. So do I... right. The ring pops. They do the stuff with the ...

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sweetpea goes over to Asriel, since Janus is doing the officiant stuff. Alright... do you, Andrea Maria Lucas, take Honesty to be your sugar wedded husband? I do! And do ...

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...b**** /lh Oh wow, we really were... alright let's do this- Andrea giggles as she rushes up to the front.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course. Follow me. They walked off to the little area where all the sugar weddings had happened. ...Asriel, I'm a bisexual, you know I'm incapable of making decisions-

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Eventually, Janus popped back up. He had ring pops in hand. Come along, you three. ofc bro

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Yeah... Andrea smiles fondly at Honesty. (Note: this is ooc) bruh,,, what if I like,,, set you up with someone, like you did with honesty and I,,,, jkjkjkjk unless

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Let's hope so... wait a second, this'll probably be like those sugar weddings with the ring pops that happened a while back, remember, Azzy?

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Mhm. Positive."

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea blushes more. I-I know I said we're practically children but we're not that childish- n-no offense, but still-

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh kids never did those where I grew up ahaha

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Don't worry, I always go on Ferris Wheels at amusement parks, and I've never seen anything bad happen on them. So like, you'll be fine."

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Andrea blushes. ...Buddy we are practically children-

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Yeah, wouldn't suggest it if it's triggering. Hmm... @ILikeBirbs? Anything?

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Aight, brainstorming time- any ideas, people?)

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy nodded and gently took ahold of his hand. "Relax, girl. You'll be fine, these things look pretty secure."

    Feb 18, 2021


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill