-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that..! He opened the box.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Luther glanced at Judex. Oh? What’s this, now?
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy just let Emile stay close to him. It wasn’t like he was complaining, it was a cute boy.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Hollow (OOC)
He could’ve dropped them?
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Well, Judex did say that his Valentine’s gift for Luther was coming in today, right? You know what it is, right?)
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Hollow (OOC)
That works for me
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
The pair continues to talk for a while, Revenge genuinely enjoying himself.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Hollow
Sol narrowed his eyes. “Why do you need to know..?”
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Yeah, tell me about it... that explains a lot. Guess that’s why Roman’s called Roman, huh? Sol chuckles.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
...Oh wow- you do not look like a Cimon at all. I agree, Erin suits you way better.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh really? Same here! I dunno, it felt like it fit my personality. Your name sounds pretty fitting for you, too, to be honest.
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Sol looks a bit surprised. Oh, thanks..! So’s yours...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Aaaaaaaa oh my god oh my god I just saw the Twitter vid dhsjdvskshkafeiete- Well, uh... we’ve been friends for a while, and... I just, I really feel like I ...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh, I just wanted to hang out, like old times! ...Well, maybe I did wanna tell you something...
Feb 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh really? How’d that go? They figured it’d have interesting results, considering how Remus was.
Feb 18, 2021
