User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Here's the OOC for Ruins of Reality in the Roleplay Hollow! Roleplay:

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: Ruins of Reality

    You wake up in the ruins. You have no memory of how or why you got here, but you know you need to escape. At the ruin's edge, you have ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he tried to shove a cat up there one time.

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I'm trying it out, it feels right :)) he gone?

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    right, got it, put that trait into action. Aries tries to block out the noise of Remus's remarks.

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Buddy, I'm a dark side. I'm already used to it.

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Remus... what the actual :!:

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ....go do that then, but not around us-

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    welcome to the club then

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh pfft- okay so maybe that's kinda funny

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Buddy what do you mean-) I'm in school rn, please don't say anything about the new video until after I watch it! I'll tell you when I have

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (0 plans) (same lol)

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Judex, I’ve been a knight for years now! I know how to handle a sword. He chuckled and picked up the sword, before going over to the training grounds.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Judex nearly lifted off the ground from Luther’s embrace. Eventually, he let him go. Ohhh, I need to test this thing out! You’re welcome to watch, if you’d like.

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther gasped, his eyes sparkling. He stared at it for a few moments. I. Love it!!! Ohhhh, it’s beautiful, thank you so much!!! He set it down and hugged Judex ...

    Feb 18, 2021


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda