User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Sure) They reached the bottom. The two of them got off the ride. “...Hey, are you here alone too?”

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hmm) (Noted) (You’ll have a little something coming your way ;))

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Wait) (Really??)

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oof)

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Maybe someday, Remus. But the core four usually get all the merch and stuff. I’m sorry about that.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Mhm.” (Me, a fander: Oh buddy, I have a pretty good idea)

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy hid a smile. “...Relax, you’re fine.” (Abso-fricken-lutely)

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy blushed. “...Um-“ (OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW VIDEO YET)

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Honestly? You deserve it, buddy.

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    okay so I forgot I had dance practice for Annie and I’m waiting for my dad rn, does the thing in the spoiler have spoilers for the video? Edit: never ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ohhh, ok. Ooc: Is it fanmade, or a reaction from someone else? ...And it sounds angsty, so I probably won't watch it, sorry...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    that the actual video..? I asked for you not to say anything...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Alrighty then! We now have two more spots!

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (What now?) djdnkdcjnvjdk ok ok ok dont say anything about it-

    Feb 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    yay ok! Characters. Y'all are allowed to use characters from existing series for this, as well as ocs

    Feb 19, 2021


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis