-
Re: Reserved #2.1
You're warmer than usual... maybe I'm just cold...
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(ok xD) Remy looked over. "...How-"
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(oh pfft- I think I saw that one lol)
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Wh- okay please tell me exactly how this happened) (...wait you have tiktok)
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Janus smiles, melting against him. Mm, I love you too... so, so much...
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Okay but is that even possible-)
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Yep, tomorrow’s the 20th Janus goes over to the bed and lays down, cuddling into Remus.
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
They put their glasses in Remy’s bag, and eventually got on the ride. Remy was a bit nervous, but also excited. Annnd then it started spinning.
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Alright, then let’s go.” They went over and got in line.
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh absolutely- speaking of which I have no idea what to draw for Kaelem’s birthday tomorrow help Janus smiles slightly. We can do that in a bit, sure. Cuddles first, ...
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Sure, why not. ...You haven’t gotten any snacks yet, right?”
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Hm? Janus glanced at Remus. He’d just been cleaning his scales. Birb’s birthday is the 23rd. Do with this information as you will.
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy smiled. “Let’s go, then.” He dragged Emile along with him.
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...Hmm... you wanna explore this place with me?”
Feb 20, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
ahaha I’m never mentally stable enough to put up with this :!:
Feb 20, 2021
