User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus was a bit startled by the sudden pull, but chuckled fondly and ran his fingers along the tentacle.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Traits don’t always have to have a purpose, y’know. Some show more than others. Logan still hasn’t fully researched how this all works, at least I don’t think he has. ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I... kind of love that- I'll be alright, I have a lower chance of catching human sicknesses, being half snake and all... He kisses Remus's forehead, before laying him down ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Most likely, please don't do that again-

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus hisses softly with concern. 101.2°... that's not good. You're coming down with a fever.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Hm. Lemme check your temperature, hun. He summons a thermometer, and does just that.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus blushes a bit. ...That's what I should be asking you...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus melts at the touch. mm~... I guess maybe the overly dangerous situations that you sometimes get into, but that's it...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "You're fine, girl, just be careful..." Remy steadied Emile, and they walked over to a bench to sit down. He figured the therapist needed it.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile was w a l l ...that is an actual quote from my rp with Birb, and no, I will not give you context Janus smiles, taking off his glove. ...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    At least, he almost fell down. Remy caught him, but their faces were rather close...

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Well, Remy sure cared. " :!:- you good?"

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, the ride was over. Remy stumbled off.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Hm, maybe... He smiles, liking how strong his husband is. Granted, that's not the only reason he's in love with him, but still.

    Feb 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy was completely, utterly confused. And dizzy.

    Feb 20, 2021


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko