User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...How old is Care?)

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Me neither, do you have any ideas for outside this scene?)

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus smiles back at him. ...Alright, now let’s eat!

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aww- Aries doesn't have the heart to tell him that you're not supposed to say it out loud.

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman holds it out for a little longer, before stopping and catching his breath. Alright, let's eat! ...Oh right, birthday candles-

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course we can, honey. Your room or mine? ...Actually can we do yours, mine's a bit of a mess-

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Awe, that's good! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Aries smiles and kisses Kaelem's cheek.

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Okay, no, nope, I’m not gonna let Kaelem get traumatized on his birthday. Sorry.)

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aries takes a deep breath. ...Azzy, cover your ears, I know you don’t like y•lling. You too, Kaelem... Remus, did you seriously have to go and traumatize my boyfriend on ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Welp, I don’t go back on my word- Aries summons her arm cannon. A r i e s , n o -

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus chuckled and hugged back. Of course... Shh, give ‘em a sec, they’re having a bonding moment-

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    It was a new pair of gloves, with a gold (well, something that looked like gold, anyways), trimming and an embroidery of his symbol on each one. Janus smiled. Happy ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (help I don’t know what to put for a gift- I feel like it should be special but I can’t come up with anything)

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aries chuckles fondly at the way Kaelem sniffs at the box. Oh hey, I didn’t know you could woodburn, Asriel! ...Or maybe I did and I don’t remember it. Cuz ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    It’s no problem, Honesty, I’m glad you like it! Roman smiles.

    Feb 21, 2021


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous