-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Well, I’m sure it won’t be so bad. You seem nice, after all.
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Ruins of Reality OOC
Shoot, my bad. I’ll put a link to that in the introduction deal, would you mind deleting your comment? I’d like this thread to be specifically for roleplaying, if that’s ...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Care chuckles. I like that... They fondly ruffle Asriel’s hair.
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
...If you’d like..?
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Y-Yeah, really...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Care blushes. ...o-oh my... of course not, I... like you too...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Why? There’s no need to be sorry...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Are you sure..? The laugh tipped Care off that Asriel was lying.
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Hm? What was that?
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh, um, alright.... Care certainly doesn’t seem apposed to it.
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Care tilts their head curiously.
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Annnnd that's when Care knows that they're already catching feelings for Asriel. ...I-I heard that last bit... They mumble this last part, I think you're beautiful, too...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Care blushes even more. H-Huh..?!
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Care notices, and blushes brightly, moving away from Azzy. O-Oh my, I-I'm so sorry...
Feb 22, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
mm... mhm... Care nods. Their face gets a bit closer to Asriel's, but they don't seem to notice.
Feb 22, 2021
