User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    No- no no no- bad dog- Revenge picks up Star.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge shrugs. That sounds fun, sure! Scales notices Flame’s enclosure. He slithers over and presses his face against the glass.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I really don’t know! They just got in, I guess.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ohhhh! That makes a lot more sense now. They’re in here!

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Huh..? Revenge knew about all 3 pets. Wh- how did you get in- what?? He was very confused.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    It caught him off guard. He yelped and nearly fell off the bed.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge smiles slightly, flopping on his own bed and staring up at the ceiling.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (mm... nah, this isn’t a Disney movie-) Yeaaah, this probably wasn’t the best idea... He goes over and puts Flame in his enclosure. Rest up, Flame.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Whoa- aw, buddy, you good there? Let’s take a break from that, shall we? He picked Flame up.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    You’re trying Djsonskshsksbsks I just realized I never put a period at the end of that why is it so funny without the period I- Heeey! You’re getting better! C’mon, ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sol was watching Flame, laying on his stomach with a smile. He giggled at the attempt. Good boy! You’re trying He stroked Flame’s back.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Aries literally just went “OwO?” out loud-) (And if you have ideas, go for it)

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (well frick, I don’t have any ideas for either)

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Hmm... Aries was talking about doing either Emile and Judex interaction or something to do with Flame. Which one would you prefer?)

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well then, I’ll try my best to. Care holds Azzy close.

    Feb 22, 2021


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain