User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I mean if you're sure I guess- ok so I have ideas but I don't know where to start

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    u sure? Cuz we don't have to if you don't want to ahaha not me trying so hard to be a people pleaser

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    so like what do we do

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ohhhhhh- nah, that didn't really go into his backstory. All he really did was fight some people and give an inspirational speech.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...What?

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well, what do you want?

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well, Logan said it was because he was making Thomas spiral into depression or something. I had in mind maybe Erin, or I have some ideas for Luther?

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh a mood) Remy helped keep Emile steady.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Oooh tysm

    Feb 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ~~~~~~~~ Okay soooo- what if we did a roleplay of another character backstory or something?

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    “I know, I know. But you should’ve at least brought more than just matchsticks.”

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    Sol raised a brow. “...That’s all. Really? Only matchsticks?”

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge smiled, continuing to pet Star.

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Aww, I can’t stay mad at that face, sorry... Revenge pet Star.

    Feb 22, 2021


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short