User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther's eyes widened. "Oh my- I-I'd love to!"

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Right. Apologies, Romulus." He grinned back, feeling lucky to be in the other's presence.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther smiled as he rose. "Thank you so much, your majesty... I won't disappoint you."

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther blushed at the King's remark. He held up his hand in the solemnly swear way or whatever, idk if i worded that right- "I promise..."

    Feb 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Oh i should probably set that up- sorry, this is my first group roleplay like this that I'm running haha

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "L-Luther Triston Arragon, sir..."

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther's eyes widened and sparkled as he realized what was about to happen. He kneeled.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Huh..?" He carefully took the other's hand.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther blinked, looking up at the King. (Should we just call him by his name..?) "...I-I... I just- like to train, to the best of my ability... yes, I have ...

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    At the time, Luther wasn’t a knight. But he still trained the best he could. He absolutely loved the idea of taking on a scary beast and saving the day. ...

    Feb 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Of course you can!

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Since you're playing the king then, can you start?

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Well, their corpses wouldn't really be there, I feel like they'd just vanish or break apart or something. What if he found his cape though, that could get angsty, and ...

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I'll take Luther, but where the :!: am I supposed to start-

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    uhhh so Luther's been around for longer than most of the figments. So he's seen more than one split in his lifetime, 3 to be exact. The first time, he ...

    Feb 23, 2021


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe