User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Oh, thank you so much!" Emile breathed a sigh of relief as he followed Critic.

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Ouch, that stung. "W-Wait-! You don't have to like me, but it's gonna get late soon, and my office kinda doubles as my apartment, can you please help me find ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile blinked. Maybe the poor guy had just had a rough day..? "Well, there's another one now! I'm a therapist, and an office was created along with me a couple ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Knowing them, I wouldn't be surprised xD Emile was wandering the imagination, feeling a little lost. He'd just been created a couple days earlier, and didn't know how to get ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Asriel, I am a bisexual going through a gender crisis. You know fully well I can't make decisions. I̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Fair enough- should we go into backstory for how Emile and Judex first met, too, or should we end it here?) You saw Thomas’s cover of Slow Dance With You, ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Okay please tell me when you think of something)

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (No really I don’t)

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (I mean sure ig, I just don’t have any ideas)

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Idk where to go from here)

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I said, I’m. Fine. End of story.” He got off the ride.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Oh- I-I’m fine.” He let go of Emile.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Aaaa tysm-) Remy didn’t. At all. He was still clinging to Emile as the ride ended.

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy was clinging to Emile a bit. (...I may or may not have made you a little something for your birthday ;))

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, they got on the ride. It was a lot faster than Remy anticipated. And he didn’t really enjoy that.

    Feb 23, 2021


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt