User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Yeah!!" The red one hugged his brother tightly.

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "I believe so, yes." The red one smiled softly. He'd get to stay with his brother for a bit longer!

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "No, Morality, in two, as in in two different sides. And I think that may be a good idea, yes. As for your question, green one, it's the way things ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "...Ah... so the king really has split in two..." He sighed. "Red one, green one, it only makes proper sense that one of you would be light and one of ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Yeah!! You won't break us up, you- you fiend-!!"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    The red one tilted his head. "Logic..?"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (....sorry) "Why do we even need to have a stupid balance?? I just wanna stay with my brother!!" (...Wait a second, based on that logic, wouldn't that make King a ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Janus, buddy, it was a joke-) The red one growled. "Now listen here! My twin is not a bad guy! He certainly doesn't seem like one!"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "We don't know either... we just appeared, I guess..." (move aside Janus, Patton was the og evil twin quoter)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "O-Oh, we're both creativity! Hi, dad!"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Patton's yours)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Mm... pick a number, 1-10)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Hm... I'm not sur-" He was cut off when someone came in. Someone with a blue shirt and glasses. (Who's taking Patton?)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Writing Tips Re: Ask a therapist!

    @Carlito Hello there! So, my character in a roleplay I’m doing wouldn’t really have any mental health issues (well, he does have a bit of trauma, but I believe you’ve ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “...Huh... I’d like that! You seem cool!” The red one smiled. (still can’t tell who the evil twin is)

    Feb 24, 2021


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn