User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "...There's a king..?"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "That'd be great, thanks." He carefully stood up. "...How'd you get your scar?"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge hesitated, before carefully taking the other's hand. "...Just promise me we won't see other people..."

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "...Where to..?" Revenge sounded a bit suspicious.

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge blinked. Basic human kindness..? Towards him? "I'm... fine, I guess..."

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Psst- [color=#40BFBF] that's the color I use) Revenge tensed at the voice, looking up at the guy. "Wh-What do you want-??"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    It would be rather odd for someone to see another with horns, a black eye, and a fang sticking out. But alas, that was Revenge's appearance. He was sitting there, ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Sounds good, can you take Luther? And start, if you're okay with it?)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Both then, you choose what we do first)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Okay, so two ideas. We do the scene where Erin first finds Emile, and/or I had this idea; if Luther fled to the mindscraps, what if he ran into Revenge?)

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Alright, I'll talk to them. We'll tell Roman that Remus went to the dark sides, but tell him that he can still go and visit him." (Is it just me, ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "...Hm. Would they be allowed to visit one another?"

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logic sighed. "...I simply figured you wouldn't want him too get too upset. We can tell him the truth, if you wish." No, he wasn't Deceit.

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "...We'll simply say he joined the dark sides himself."

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Well, I have seen that Jealousy is considering picking Remus to be a dark side... maybe if he comes in the night and takes him then, it could save Roman ...

    Feb 25, 2021


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney