-
Re: Reserved #1
(H i) (What kind of angst) (Also wanna revive the group rp)
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile buried his face in Sleep's chest, letting it all out. He wasn't sure how he'd gotten here, s•bbing in the arms of practically a stranger, but it was 10x ...
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile took a shaky deep breath, before explaining the whole ordeal in more detail. It caused him to c•y a bit more, but it also released a bit of stress.
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“...o-okay...” And just like that, he latched onto Sleep, holding onto him tightly.
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile shook his head softly. Coffee alone wasn’t enough to help him out, especially not after such a traumatic event.
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile shrugged a bit, taking the coffee when it was held out to him. He took a small sip.
Feb 26, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“...I-I dunno...” He probably needed a hug and some comfort.
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile glanced at the person beside him. He looked and sounded a lot like Critic... it was slightly comforting. Not much, but a start. "..g-gone... Critic, King, Luther, Sailor, even ...
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Alright, and remember to tell me if you get uncomfy) Emile was huddled against a tree, bunched up and s*bbing. He'd made it out, but his friends? Not so lucky. ...
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Same here lol, no offense. (At this rate, do we really need to say no offense?-) Do you want to go to when Erin finds Emile or not?)
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"...Huh... that does make a lot of sense now."
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"...Ohh, you mean how long have I existed. About 4 years now, I think I was a result of some sort of creativity split or whatever."
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Wdym-)
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"In the mindscraps? About 3 years now... it hasn't gotten much better from when I first arrived..."
Feb 25, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"...Oh..." Revenge frowned, awkwardly patting Luther's shoulder.
Feb 25, 2021
