User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Mm... they aren't, they're regular. Remus just doesn't like his face being touched without warning is all, which is fair.) (Good...) "...Oh! Where are my manners, I should introduce myself! ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, it began to get dark. Remy was having so much fun, and didn't want to leave Emile just yet. "...Hey, wanna head to my apartment?"

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (understandable have a nice day) (...just because I get paran- I mean on guard, Azzy, check his eyes-) "Oh, really? Thank you..!" He didn't understand how special that was at ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (so where do we start)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (but like, him being on his own since he was a kid works for me)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...Remus, you know my name, you don't need to call me Ignorance... waaaait a minute you're either being controlled or you're not Remus) "Oh, it does taste pretty good, yeah..!"

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Alright, let's get some ideas out here people! Ack I feel like the unofficial boss-) (I had this idea for a royal AU?)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (...Birb, I am a bisexual going through a gender crisis, you know I can't make decisions-) (Btw I kinda wanna go by Aries now)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (so then what do we stick with and what not)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oooooh-) (Okay so I like it, but I feel like it's a bit much)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Probably cuz I'm a dark side... tell him I'm coming over to blast his face off. Or, and don't tell him this, I could make him forget about bugging you, ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (hmm... both parents died in a fire or some :!: idk)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Got any ideas on what it'll be?)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Also yes let's bring it back from the depths of the underworld where it resides" -@ILikeBirbs @meloncalling come on y'all let's revive this :!:

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (I like)

    Feb 26, 2021


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson