User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I didn’t mean it in a rude way, but also wow-) “Hm, alright. I assume you want me to meet him?”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I’m not surprised, xe seemed like the type to have a lot of exes) “Hm... I’ve never heard of him. I assume he’s a figment? Why would he come here, ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Actually, I’m pretty sure they never dated, and I’d like to stay historically accurate, considering this is a flashback rp.) Logan raised a brow. He got up and set down ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile shrugged. “I mean, if he’s busy or something, I can wait! I don’t mind.” “I think he was in his room last I checked, actually.”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile smiled and giggled at Patton saying his line. “Yes, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Emile!” (Wait, would Roman have his name at this point or not?)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Um.. hello! I’m Dr. Emile Picani, do you how do?” Emile gave a little wave, hoping the others would like him like Sleep had said.

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile listened carefully. “The others..? Would they? ...If you’re sure! Plus, it’ll give me a bit of time until I feel ready to go back to the imagination...”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "..Oh, really? Thanks, I guess..."

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Ta da! ...It's small, and kinda messy, but like, it's home, sooo..."

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Blah blah blah, driving home filler, etc.

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Wow, I've never encountered another side other than the king before, that's so cool!! ...Sorry, heh, I've never really left the imagination before. Sides don't usually come in there, at ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Oh, okay. I drove here, so I can drive us back."

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (It's alright, you two. Asriel simply didn't know, and I'm sure he won't do it again.) "Sleep..?" Emile tilted his head. Then, the realization hit him, and he gasped. "Oh! ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (...That's literally it though- hey wait a minute what if our characters were kings of three rivaling kingdoms-)

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Relax, I wouldn't. Not after a day like today. Did you drive here?"

    Feb 26, 2021


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office