User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Deceit nodded and silenced Remus. “ Whoa- wh-what was that-??” “Hm? Oh, that? Just a little something I can do~” “Whoaaaa.... so facinating!!”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (sounds good to me :)) Emile tilted his head. “Sure, I guess!” Virgil groaned. “Remus, don’t, it’s embarrassing...” “...On second thought, maybe not, if it makes Virgil uncomfortable.”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (is that even a question, absolutely- what time?) “Oh... well, I’m sure it’ll still be nice!” Emile smiled. Even back then, he always tried to find the good in everything.

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (dhdbsjdbsj just thinking about their cute little bond even already and I just vocal keyboard smashed-) “Oooooh, a mansion?? That sounds cool, okay!”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile gulped, looking at Sleep. “...Come with me, then..?”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Aww, shucks, thank you! And that would be great!”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile smiled at the kindness. “I’m Deceit. /Do/ mind the snake face.” “Whoaaa- that’s so cool!! I’ve never seen anything like that before!!” “Mhm... raccoon, are you going to introduce

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “H-Hi..! Um, I’m Dr. Emile Picani, do you how do?” He was a bit more nervous around the dark sides than the light sides.

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “...” Emile looked... disturbed, to say the least.

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (ah ok) Emile frowned. “Well, don’t say that! I’m sure they can be nice!”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Mm, I don’t know if I’ll go for romance in this rp, thanks though) “...Oh. I never thought of that. I noticed that they may have a close bond, but ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Sleep and Emile? What about them?”

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “There’s more?? Sure!” Logan paused. It was rare to see Sleep genuinely smile like that... and with Emile having the coffee and not Sleep... something was definitely going on. He ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile smiled at Patton’s comment. It was nice to have at least one of the sides approve of him right off the bat. “Oh, right! I am Prince Roman, the ...

    Feb 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I mean, he probably should be, considering you guys are married now /hj) Logan was a bit confused at that, but walked downstairs with Sleep anyways. He noticed that a ...

    Feb 26, 2021


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon