User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "O-Oh, well, thank you, I really do appreciate your kindness. But it's nothing like that, I promise you."

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (ah yes, Patty cake, Romano, and l o g) (We all clear to start?)

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Y-Yeah, uh, yeah..." Emile noticed for a split second how Sleep and Virgil were blushing over each other. Oh. Sleep liked someone else. That was cute... right? He'd gotten rather ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I'll take Mr. Patty cake)

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I assume y'all want me to?)

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "J-Just now, I guess..." Janus was trying not to laugh as well.

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Oh really~? Is that so~?" Virgil blushed. "...Wh-What..??"

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Janus chuckled. "Then again, when are you not?" "Ugh, what?"

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (The butterflies in his stomach from earlier: are you sure about that-) “Oh~? Virgil? I /totally/ saw that one coming...”

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Oh, I’ve seen how you look at Emile. And don’t think I haven’t noticed how he’s holding the coffee instead of you~...”

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile smiled, happy to make Jealousy happy. “Hmm, alright! Sounds good!” As Jealousy began to lead Emile on a tour, Deceit noticed the way Sleep had been looking at Emile. ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Sounds good to me)

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile’s eyes sparkled at the sight. “Ooh, pretty!!”

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (That’s a lotta eyes- Virgil, buddy, that you-) (Alright, which characters?)

    Feb 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Ruins of Reality OOC

    Sounds good! That’s the last spot available!

    Feb 26, 2021


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug