-
Re: Reserved #2.1
(oh just my irl bestie lol, she's a huge marvel fan) Just come look, please? She seems a bit intimidating... Come to think of it, Envy was know as pretty ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(I know someone who'd be proud xD) Fineeee... Johnathan went to Jealousy's room, and knocked on the door. Sir, you have a visitor. She says you'll want to see her.
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(I don't think it'd be Agnes lol, but she just doesn't wanna state her name) Ughhh, do i have to?? Look, just bring him out, okay? I'm not gonna do ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Envy rolled her eyes, putting her hands up. Jealousy knows me. I'm his sister, Envy. He'll want to see me, trust me.
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
The subconscious. A place with rumors that no side or figment could survive down there. Well... one had. One that had been presumed dead. And that someone was Envy. She'd ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Djdbdidhdkd i'll miss you too🥺) (Aries was saying something about a plot with Envy earlier? I can start)
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
A few days later, the king of Cerebrum received a letter. King Logan- I received your letter, and I'm more than happy to end the war! I've been hating all ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Emile laughed, blushing and smiling as he held Erin. (Hey! Just an FYI that I start school in person full time tomorrow, so I probably won't be responding as much ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(*sigh* right when I’m out selling Girl Scout cookies :() Emile giggled. I may not always approve of your caffeine habits, but you’re pretty adorable when you’re like this...
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Ik ik lol, just thought it was funny and that I’d share before I forgot it) ...M’kayyyy, so that isn’t working... we can just walk there! C’mon! He begins walking ...
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Well then, let's head to that little park! It's got plenty of space to move around. You wanna sink us down? If a figment is touching a side when they ...
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Well, uh... we could watch cartoons or something? Or maybe go to that one little park in the imagination?
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Whoaaaa kay- n-no crimes, honey, and I think it'd be best if we just stayed in the mind palace for right now... Emile was, naturally, a bit concerned.
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(oki) Emile had just gotten home from work, only to see a very energetic Erin. He sighed. Hoooo boy... too much caffeine again?
Feb 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Odds were Emile, we can go with Revenge if that makes u more comfortable tho)
Feb 28, 2021
