User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Shall we what..?

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oooh, yeah, it's been a while... you should give me a tour! Uh, I can help too, if you want.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    I feel like Envy would try to embarrass J xD like not rn but in general

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    D'awww, little old me? Charmer... She laughed and playfully elbowed her brother. Huh... that's understandable. It's good that she's back, then.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    :!:, my bad. Uhh... nice to meet you. Sorry, bad past experiences with mon- I mean, corrupted sides. You're fine... wait- you have a sister, J?? Oh, did he not ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Envy nodded. Thank you... Around this time, Revenge popped out of his room. He paused when he noticed Envy there. Uhh... who- What is that?? Revenge looked down a bit ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I mean, if you already have a deal, then that’s fine, but I might just pull a few harmless tricks. Nothing bad, but enough to get a decent laugh out ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Nobody: Thomas talking to King: Dear Mr. Imagination, A very good morning to you. I hope you’re doing well. I’m writing this letter to tell you that you are very ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (eh fair enough) Jeez, they still obey your every whim... god, I missed all this power~... She chuckled softly. So, what did I miss over the past 10 years?

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Me with Honesty lol Also, I'm surprised Jealousy got a boyfriend too, Envy xD

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (she was referring to the orange eyeshadow and pink blush he has on xD) Hold on- you got a boyfriend?! Shut up! Congratulations! Envy smiled joyfully as she walked inside, ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    @meloncalling Me: *seeing a meme thread in here* Me: I'm not gonna make one, I'm not gonna make one, I'm not gonna- I made one

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Envy laughed. I'm so glad I am... it's amazing to see that you finally gained the confidence to start wearing makeup! And that jacket, not to mention the cape!

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Envy began to t•ar up as well. I-I survived... I survived the subconscious... c'mere you- She went in to hug Jealousy.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Jonathan gulped. Y-Yes, sir... He led Jealousy to the door. Envy's eyes widened slightly, as a smile began to spread across her face. She felt herself getting emotional already. Gosh, ...

    Mar 1, 2021


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World