User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    If we combine ourselves we might be old enough to date her- /j

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Sure)

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Omg I’ll get to it, thanks for the reminder- Also here’s the Envy drawing

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Mm... I know you said fluffy, but what if one of them- probably Judex- had a bad day, and the other tries to cheer them up? This could also work ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Okay so I drew out a design for Envy and I just- mmmm, my heart will always belong to Honesty, but awooga -

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Im down, got any ideas for it?)

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Me neither lol, got any ideas for outside this scene?)

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    wndbistsisgrriehr they’re so happy and and he gave him head pats and he’s proud of sol for just existing and being the love of his life and dskvdskhsetyaehfsva aaaaa- [Ignorance.exe ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sol’s just giving little happy squeaks of joy. I’m so lucky I’m so lucky I’m so lucky- ohhhh I love you so much- He feels like he could burst from ...

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sol feels his eyes water up with happy t•ars. He wraps Jealousy in a huge hug. Yes!!! Yes yes yes! A million times, yes!

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh wow, it is beautiful..! ...But not as beautiful as yo- He's turned around, and gasps when he sees it, clamping his hands over his mouth.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Oh wow... i can see why... They smiled softly.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh, uh... alright. He walked along with Jealousy.

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    it took me a h o t minute to realize that J's about to propose xD

    Mar 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Wh- me..? But- this is your day! Yours and Envy's..!

    Mar 1, 2021


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley