User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Can we just take some time to relax with one another..? Perhaps the cafe, or the garden, or just cuddling?

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther paused and hugged Judex. I'm sorry... I said such awful things to you, I-I never meant to hurt you... if there's anything i can do to make it up ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course! Anytime. Emile smiled. Luther was actually starting to go to Judex's room to apologize at that very moment.

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course, come on in! He leads him inside.

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sure! Do you wanna just talk, or go hang out somewhere? Or maybe watch and critique some cartoons?

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Alright, do you think you're gonna be okay, or do you wanna stay for a little while longer?

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    "I just don't want you feeling all down in the dumps." he says that while Luther's probably all down in the dumps-

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile chuckles and smiles, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction. Thank you... I just don't want you feeling all down in the dumps. That's my job as a therapist, ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    It's no problem, all in a day's work. I'm just happy to help out my best friend. Emile smiles and opens his arms for a hug. C'mere, you probably need ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    wait crap- i meant welcome to the mind palace, sorry i keep getting it mixed up also not me writing an overly long paragraph ahaha

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    There's no need to be sorry, Judex, I completely understand. And it's no problem, I just wanna help you out. As for the argument, Erin and I don't really have ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    (Referring to the roleplay) djdbsjdbsj Virgil is that you-

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ... Emile wasn’t too affected by that, he was simply lost in thought. He walked off, and came back a few minutes later. He knocked on the door and went ...

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Pfft- I meaaaaan-

    Mar 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (mood lol) Emile was wandering the palace, humming softly to himself, when he heard the noises. He frowned. That was Judex... he went over and knocked on his door. Judex..? ...

    Mar 2, 2021


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner