-
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Hmmm... fine, but if this happens again, I'm bringing Janus is to confirm that you're telling the truth
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Scales smirked and playfully lunged at Sweetpea. Around this time, Aries showed up. Aww, they're playing...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
...but what if you're disguised as Remus-
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
remus I feel like you’re being controlled or working for Vio
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Scales smiled and slithered off with Sweetpea.
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Oh no, not you too, Sebastian- if you guys diedrate you’ll leave Crystal and I all alone :(
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Scales nodded. He slithered over to Sweetpea, wanting company from her.
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
hydrate or diedrate b•tches Uhhh... yeah, thanks..?
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
y'know what- *slides Seb and Crys water* y'all need it after narrating so much
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Sure I guess) Janus was taking a nap, due to hibernation. Scales noticed this, and slithered out of his terrarium. He wanted to go hang out with his honorary cousin. ...
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Pet stuff I guess, you pick the pet(s))
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Creativitwins? Or something with the pets?)
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(You choose ig, i really don't care)
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(What now? Should we do the cuddle scene, or move on to the next scene?)
Mar 2, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Um... alright. I don't know how much I want to go out after all of that, so could we just stay here..?
Mar 2, 2021
