-
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
lucky :(
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(im not sure how to do it for any character ahaha-)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Mm... I like the idea, but I’m not sure how I’d execute it)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Depends on what it is, you can be vague if you want it to be a surprise)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
fair enough
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Awww! ...what now-)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
o̶h̶ c̶r̶a̶p̶,̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ a̶w̶f̶u̶l̶ ahaha I dunno how much I’ll regret this Should this just be like- an ooc thread?
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh my god you're adorable- bb boy, bb- Aries ruffles Honesty's hair, kissing his face.
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
:0!! I'm so proud!! And I hope that physical pain resolves soon- And if you get lonely, Remus, I could hang out with you if you want..? Also for the ...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
not as cute as you though ahaha
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Yeah :) wbu?
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
It's a quick recovery, thankfully. Scales smiles as Sweetpea pats his head, and then boops him with his snoot. Sweetpea's been tagged.
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Uhhhh pretty good, I'm kinda tired but I'm good. I had my first therapy session today and I think it went well
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Hey there, Honny-Bonny... She sits down next to Honesty and kisses his cheek. Scales keeps trying to chase Sweetpea. At one point, he bonks into a table leg. Oooof- is ...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
eh fair enough
Mar 3, 2021
