-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh, I'm not sure, simply stating how to make things worse. Not surprising, that is his identity as intrusive thoughts, after all.
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
dnjsbhbsab yes
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
I simply believe we should apologize straight-forward and simply, stating that we're sorry, we regret our actions, and it won't happen again. But Patton and Roman insist on "buttering it ...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
....remus yes
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Well, Thomas had a fight with a friend recently, and we were simply trying to figure out what to do and how to apologize.
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
the review got me 69 points, nice
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
I'm gonna leave a review soon :)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan blinked. ...It's nothing of importance, simply contributions for the discussion. It's alright.
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
ohohoh ok-
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Huh..? Ohhhh my goodness- I-I was just, getting so lost in the discussion, I guess... I barely even noticed, I-I didn't mean it...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(ooh ok-) Logan sighed as he tried to bring up valid points in the discussion. But alas, no one listened. Again. He sighed. What was the point of even being ...
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Hmm... maybe Logan's feeling ignored, so one of the other sides tries to listen to him and make him feel better?)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Ah ok, good that you're ok :)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Yeah, sure! What now, though? Should we do something else with Logan or Virgil or somebody?)
Mar 3, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Oh, alright. Is there anything I can do, or..?
Mar 3, 2021
