User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman thought for a moment, before shaking his head. “None that I know of.” But he did. Little did he know that this Duke was his long lost brother. His ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ”I’m Roman..! It’s nice to meet you...”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “...” Roman hesitated, before carefully running his fingers along the scales. He gasped. He wasn’t imagining things, after all! “...Wow... incredible...”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I mean,,, you could always imagine Care, Roman or Janus calling you that😏) “Holy-... god, I’m delirious...”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman blinked, looking at the smiling, sweet boy in front of him. And then, he saw it. He y•lped when he saw the tail. “ Wh- What the- ”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman groaned as he woke up, coughing up water. He blinked his bleary eyes, looking at the guy in front of him. “...wh... huh..?”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (uhhh I’ll start) As he hit the water, Roman could only try to think of what he’d done. The captain had never liked him. And now he’d upset him again, ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Alright, who’s starting?

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Absolutely- should we go for some good old Royality?

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ok, so I recently finished this rp where character 1 is a sailor who got pushed off a ship by their captain. But character 2 is a lonely siren who ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: A potential idea for a roleplay

    Whoa whoa whoa, since when was there a new fellow fander on here?? @meloncalling Come check this out- anyways you are now friend

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ~~~~~~~ Rp?

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Hollow

    “Yeah... plus, I’m not from around here. I wasn’t even a monster until recently.” Sol hated the feeling of not being human.

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Logan smiles slightly, a rare sight. Patton’s usually good with not ignoring him, but he occasionally forgets.

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Huh.. I suppose so, then. Thank you, Janus. It's relieving to know that someone values my input.

    Mar 3, 2021


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton