User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman laughed awkwardly. “Heh, yeah... let’s just, uh, look around more...”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ”Y-Yeah... ...I’m nervous now, Patton... wh-what else could they possibly know about me..?”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman gripped Patton's arm and backed away, turning to leave.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (yooo-) (I mean,,, I guess since this is a story, it doesn't have to be entirely accurate to real life) Roman blinked, pulling away. "...H-How..." He got closer to Patton, ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (...wait a minute Thomas isn't straight-)

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Wh-What..? I'm sorry, but... I'm not your brother. You're a merman! And I'm a human... there's no way we're related. I could barely even swim until just 20 minutes ago! ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman blinked. "...What..? What do you mean..?" The Duke felt... familiar...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman was amazed. Breathing under water? This was all so new and fascinating! And not to mention the beauty if the kingdom. He noticed other merpeople looking at him and ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman nodded and did as Patton asked. "Does it take a while to kick in, or..?"

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    "Oh, uh... ok!" Roman bit into the seaweed. He grimaced at the taste.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman actually started to get to get the hang of it. ...However, there were certain moments where he would mess up on purpose, just so Patton could catch him in ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Um... okay...” Roman got in the water and attempted to do that. didn’t work as well as Patton had hoped.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman gasped. He also looked away quickly, due to the fact that pants aren’t exactly a natural thing... “What- how..??”

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ”Hm? Oh, sure! Why do you need the sash, though..?” He handed Patton the sash.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    “Yeah..? It’s kind of embarrassing, really...”

    Mar 4, 2021


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal