-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Roman blinked, then sighed. ...Why would you eat a bath bomb..?
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Roman, who had been walking by, was immediately concerned. R-Remus-?! Oh gods- wh-what happened-?!
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(....Annnnd that's how he got sick ladies and gentlemen- could you start?)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Oh- whoops, I forgot about that. It can be changed if you'd like, or we can stick with the twins.)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Ooh okay, what characters? Also: Hotel? Trivago.)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Hmm.. maybe one of them is sick or something..?)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Oh, completely fine! And regarding the incorrect quotes... that’s a surprise tool that can help us later /ref) (Alright, what now? Got any ideas?)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(dsjbsishsksh yes- Aries actually has one in mind, you’ll see it tomorrow) (Also what now? Should we do Creativitwins stuff?)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“N-No-! No, it isn’t, I just... don’t know how to respond, I guess...” it just me, or is this scene getting kinda bland- no offense)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Roman blushed brightly. "O-Oh... um..."
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Roman tensed up. "I-I, um... I was getting the hang of it, but um..." He sighed. "...yeah..."
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"...What?" Roman was confused and nervous. Had something gone wrong?
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
"Awww..." Roman's heart just melted. He pet Bubbles. i may or may not have found an incorrect quote generator-
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Roman's eyes glittered. Everything was so pretty! "Of course!" He happily took the clam, looking at a nearby dolphin and smiling.
Mar 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
“Um, okay..!”
Mar 4, 2021
