User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Could you? xD)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Alright, who's starting?)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (alright, yeah! are we gonna start rn or?)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Roman and Remus would obviously be all royal, Erin... idk, he'd probably be all flashy, Envy'd probably go all out too, Emile and Honesty would keep it simple but nice, ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Alright, so how would it work, basically? I know Roman would probably host, but from there what?)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (yoyoyoyo hear me out hear me out- masquerade ball)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Same here, but where do we go from here?)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Of course... you're my brother, Remus. I'd do anything to help you. Roman smiled fondly.

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Aww. Well, then, I'll stay. Roman smiles, and sits down on the edge of Remus's bed. He's glad that he was being helpful after all. (aight bet here I got ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman sighs. He cleans that up, too. there anything I can do for you..? (...great, the conflict died down, now there's no need for popcorn-) (Hey, I'll gladly take some)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Ew... ewewew- Roman sighs and goes to clean it up. He also summons some water for Remus. (Of course I care, what do you take me for?? I just believe ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman nodded and gave him the medicine. (No worries, not a trigger, although I appreciate your caution) (Oh no... I'll let Roman handle it for right now, but let me ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...I'll go get some medicine. I'll be back quickly. Roman sank down. He stayed true to his word and came back quickly. (...I'm sorry, he's what..?)

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh jeez... uhh, should I get some medicine..? Pain killers? (It's because I love him, and I'd appreciate if you didn't criticize him. At least I actually care about his ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Wh- how-?! ...Never mind that... come on, let's get you to bed. He grabs Remus's hand and helps him stand up, before wrapping the other's arm around his shoulder to ...

    Mar 5, 2021


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl