-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Simply because I’m dancing with you~! Roman chuckles as he takes flower’s hand. ...Maybe he wants to mess with him a little.
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Wait- oh :!:, you actually did it?? Huh... I’ll get you your money later, lemme go talk to Ro. He went over to do so, and after Roman cleared up ...
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(oh okay, I won’t push for details then, but who should we go for next..?)
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Revenge blushed brightly, sinking right into it and sighing happily. (Yooooo djvsjdvjs I thought of something I thought of something- hear me out, but if the figments were invited to ...
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Revenge blushed and giggled. I-I could say the same for you! He pecked Jealousy on the cheek.
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
I think it looks amazing!! Sure, it’s nothing like your mansion, but I think it looks great! Revenge looks excited and happy.
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: A potential idea for a roleplay
Alright, share your ideas! I myself don’t mind leading, I’ve been doing this for almost a year and a half now.
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Aww, thank you! Remus and I spent a lot of time on it, we wanted it to look absolutely perfect. (Okay, so it’s fine if you don’t want to do ...
Mar 6, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Janus chuckled and blepped. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind~ he joked back.
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Janus smirks. Oh my, what a beautiful man in black and green~ He kisses Remus.
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Meanwhile... Yeah, let’s go. They walk over to Roman and Remus, the decorating committee. ...A rather small one, really.
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh, it’s okay! Don’t worry about me, I’m really sorry about all those struggles... and for saying that. you want to pause?)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(um... she said that as a joke... he was just messing around with flower... also he feels kinda bad now-)
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
you wore it because you’re a simp... that’s like, the most you thing to do. Also, thank you! I thought it looked pretty. Janus nodded. Yeah... I’m /disgusted/ at how ...
Mar 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
It took a moment for Aries, who was wearing this to recognize Asriel. His eyes widened when he did. Whoa- you’re wearing a dress..? I thought you didn’t like that ...
Mar 5, 2021
