User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge had listened the entire time, and he dashed along with Jealousy and Emile. Envy grunted as she struggled to move her hands. No. I’m not gonna tell you anything. ...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...D-Do you think Violence might be holding her hostage..? I-I heard him and a female voice in there...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...You have a sister?

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Emile poked his head in the bathroom, and froze when he heard Violence’s voice, along with another, unfamiliar one. He rushed out. Guys- guys- we got a code hot pink!! ...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (oh :!: okay) (...wait hold up- is Envy working for Violence, or..?)

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (welp, he’s sexist, no redemption arc for him /j) (Also they all know that Envy’s alive, right?)

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aries blushes slightly, although it’s hard to see, due to the mask and foundation. Yeah, it’s nice to meet you too! I think I heard that you’re, like... Jealousy’s sister, ...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aries tilts her head. Have we..? If you were here a long time ago, you’re probably thinking of the old Ignorance...

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    also, uh... I’ve been trying out a new style, what do you think?

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (Fyi, Aries hasn’t canonically met Envy yet) Oh- hey, uh, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before! I’m Aries, and you are?

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    so one thing that I’ve noticed is that figments tend to take their jobs very seriously. not sure why tho lol

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Virgil sighed heavily. J, leave me alone... it’s nothing, really. Roman literally said that it’s nothing between me and him, besides, if it were, that would be messed up.

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    he my bb and I protect at all costs ...jeez, I’m starting to sound like Luther xD

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Mm... He kisses Asriel’s hand. Hopefully that isn’t too bad~ He begins to dance with flower.

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    i made a thing

    Mar 6, 2021


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain