-
Re: Reserved #2.1
... Luther sighed. ...I've... done this with the king once... but I wanted to give you the joy of teaching me how...
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Umm... okay..? Luther carefully tried. It was a bit iffy at first. It'd been a while since he'd done this, after all, the first time was with the king.
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan blushed and smiled. I-I love you too, starlight... (what now?)
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan smiles and hugs back. Of course, my dear. Only the best for you.
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(djebejebjebs i can feel your serotonin through the screen and it makes me happy-) Hm... Logan thinks for a moment, before snapping his fingers. Patton is now wearing this outfit ...
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
djsnsjhsushwkwj also new incorrect quote up
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(welp, time to feel more like a disappointment xD /j... /hj) Oh? Well, then, I suppose the point of this mask was successful. (He's wearing the outfit that Asriel suggested ...
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
just as I'll protect Honesty and Envy /hj
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(1.) I'm a minor, not a child 2.) I don't give a :!: lol) Logan blinks, and chuckles before briefly taking off his mask.
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
congrats, you're the last one to figure it out /j /lh
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
just to bless you for tonight ;)
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Whaaaaat~? This :!:'s literally my job!) Logan glanced over at Patton, and smiled softly once he approached him. Oh my, you look very nice tonight, Patton...
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
Oh yeaaaah, i remember that one from the workout pictures xD
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
I love this man so much, Emile thought. Well then, come on! Let's go have some fun! (K!nky~) *sigh* Emile smiles energetically, dragging Erin along.
Mar 7, 2021 -
Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread
emileinacroptopemileinacroptopemileinacroptop-
Mar 7, 2021
